Complimentary Registration! UNITY Midyear, OJJDP, NMAI
Registration is now open for UNITY’s Virtual Midyear Conference. Best of all, it’s complimentary! No registration fee this year. And in addition, you can register for additional exciting webinars and trainings!
2021 UNITY Virtual Midyear Conference
Friday, April 23 @ 5:30 – 7:30 PM (PST) – General Session I
Saturday, April 24 @ 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (PST) – General Session II
Sign-up for these upcoming complimentary UNITY webinars in partnership with OJJDP:
- Pre-Training: Let’s Talk About Healing Our Communities: Friday, February 26 at 12:30 – 2:00 pm PST // 3:30 – 5:00 pm EST
- The UNITY Peer Guides will host a live discussion on what it means to “be a Good Relative” and how we can identify our community needs. Native youth, young leaders, and youth advocates will discuss how to increase community safety through a holistic approach. Join this Pre-Training to learn about the upcoming Spring trainings.
- Part 1: Healing Our Communities Webinar: Saturday, March 27, at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm PST // 1:00 – 4:00pm EST
- UNITY Peer Guides will explore how to identify personal strengths and resources to create community safety and support those impacted by crime. Part One in the Healing Indigenous Lives Series will show how youth can address local needs with community asset mapping and native youth empowerment.
- Part 2: Healing Our Communities Webinar: Saturday, May 15, at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm PST // 2:00 – 5:00 pm EST
- Join UNITY Peer Guides for the second part of this webinar as we continue to explore how to identify personal strengths and resources to create community safety and support those impacted by crime.
PRE-TRAINING WITH UNITY TRAINERS – Learn how to host a live networking event with other Native youth.
Friday, April 9 (Time TBD. A link will be provided.)
NMAI VIRTUAL YOUTH IN ACTION PANEL DISCUSSION & ANNOUNCEMENT OF UNITY EARTH AMBASSADORS
April 22 (Time TBD. A link will be provided.)