- This event has passed.
2019 NATIONAL UNITY CONFERENCE
July 4, 2019 - July 8, 2019
Registration for the 2019 National UNITY Conference is now open! UNITY expects more than 2,000 attendees – once again – in Orlando, Florida! The conference will be packed with keynote speakers, dozens of workshops, UNITY Wellness Warriors activities, as well as UNITY‘s signature highlights including the UNITY Fire, UNITY College & Career expo – with more than 60 exhibitors and vendors, cultural night, talent show, 3-on-3 basketball tournament, the annual UNITY banquet, and much more!
Register early and SAVE!
Registration rates for 5-days of conference activities are:
- $325 (NOW through – June 15)
- $400 (June 16 – Onsite Registration)
- UNITY Membership Discount: $10.00 per registration *Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Discount Code
Exhibitor and Native American Vendor Rates:
- Tribal/Tribal Enterprise, Non-Profit (4-days – Thurs – Sun): $750
- Government, Corporation, Education (4-days – Thurs – Sun): $1,250
- Education and Career Fair Expo Exhibitor (1-day – Sun): $300
- Native American Vendor (4-days – Thurs – Sun): $500
Contact our event registration company, American Trade Show.
Phone: 985-801-0678 | Fax: 985-809-0300
Click Here for a Draft Agenda (as of May 29)
Please note: This is only a DRAFT and may be subject to change as planning unfolds.
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM!
Book your room early for the 2019 National UNITY Conference!
The hotel is nearing 50% capacity at UNITY‘s special rate.
Rooms start at $159 + resort fee and taxes. Resort fee includes free in-room Wi-Fi, Disney shuttle, access to on-site Cypress Springs Water Park and more.
To make reservations, CLICK HERE or call 877-382-7299 and ask for the UNITY annual conference block rate.
2019 National UNITY Conference Draft Agenda
MCO Orlando International Airport
(No Airport Shuttle to host hotel)
HOTEL RESTAURANTS AND FOOD OUTLETS
MEALS The hotel has several dining services – 5 Restaurants, 1 coffee shops, 1 Market Place sandwich shop, 1 Frozen Yogurt shop, and 1 snack shop/ convenience store.