In an effort to support and promote tribal colleges during this time, the Student Success Services Department at the American Indian College Fund is hosting a virtual tribal college fair to give community members and high school students an opportunity to learn about the programs offered at tribal colleges.
The TCU fair is October 26-30, from 12-1:30pm, highlighting a program area of focus on each day of the fair:
Monday, Oct. 26th: Health majors
Tuesday, Oct. 27th: STEM majors (includes, IT and hard sciences)
Wednesday, Oct. 28th: Liberal arts (includes Native American studies and social sciences)
Thursday, Oct. 29th: Business majors and Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs
Friday, Oct. 30th: Athletics/Sports programs
During the 1.5 hour time, we will host a panel of various tribal college representatives and College Fund ambassadors to share about the programs offered based on the area of focus each day.
You can RSVP at collegefund/NativePathways!
Other Native Pathways Fall Education Events
We want you to be prepared for all of the challenges you’ll face this year, so we’ve scheduled a calendar of webinars and videos to assist you with everything from working with your professors to applying for scholarships. Add the events to your calendar, and sign-up for notifications here.
- Aug 25 (3pm MDT) Family Conversations for Financial Well Being
- Sept 30 (6pm MDT) FAFSA Advice for Parents & Students
- Oct 7 (12pm MDT) The BEST Internship Searches & Applications
- Oct 15 (2pm MDT) Exploring Self Care: Meditation, Journaling & More
- Oct 23 (6pm MDT) SOCIAL BREAK with Special Celebrity Guest!
- Oct 26 (12pm MDT) Tribal College Fair: Health Programs
- Oct 27 (12pm MDT) Tribal College Fair: Science & STEM Programs
- Oct 28 (12pm MDT) Tribal College Fair: Liberal Arts Programs
- Oct 29 (12pm MDT) Tribal College Fair: Business & Technical Programs
- Oct 30 (12pm MDT) Tribal College Fair: Sports & Athletic Programs
- Nov 4 (5pm MST) Improve Your Scholarship & Internship Application
- Nov 12 (12pm MST) Thank, Recommend & Refer: Building Relationships
- Dec 3 (3pm MST) SOCIAL BREAK Finals Stress Relief: Bowling @Home
- Dec 8 (2pm MST) Navigating Virtual Career Opportunities