Quick links: IMPORTANT UNITY DEADLINES
June 28, 2019 the following are DUE to the UNITY Office:
- Youth Council and Individual Member End of the Year Reports Note: One Youth Council will be selected for the UNITY Youth Council of the Year Award based on these reports
To Be Considered in “Good Standing” with Voting Rights, this report Must be filled out by June 28th
- Pay Membership Dues Here: Membership Renewal
- Note: Only those who pay before this date will be able to vote and participate in the Business Meeting during the National Conference. On-site Membership Payments will only allow members to vote during the 2020 MidYear Conference.
- National Center Youth Business Plan Contest
- Each team (1 high school, 1 college) will receive $1500. One winner per division.
May 31, 2019 the following Award Nominations were due:
- Wellness Warriors Video Contest
- Eddie Wadda Alumni of the Year
- Golda Cook Scholarships
- JR Cook Advisor of the Year
June 7, 2019 the following online applications are due:
- Applications for the National UNITY Council’s Executive Committee
- Note: Native Youth’s Membership must be in “Good Standing” before this date (including online End of the Year Report & Membership Dues paid).
- UNITY News Anchor Competition:
- The UNITY NEWS ANCHOR CONTEST provides UNITY Members with the opportunity to be of one of two news anchors for UNITY News segments that will be shown during the 2019 National UNITY Conference in Orlando, Florida.
- UNITY “Home Is Here” Travel Scholarships available to Native youth in Foster Care
June 15, 2019 the following Applications are due:
- Communications Bootcamp Sign Up (PRE-CONFERENCE)
- Youth Counciland Individual Member End of the Year Reports
- Note: One Youth Council will be selected for the UNITY Youth Council of the Year Award based on these reports
- To Be Considered in “Good Standing” with Voting Rights, this report Must be filled out completely by June 15th.
- National Conference Registration Rates Increase to $400. Register Today before the rate increases!