Read UNITY’s Annual Report
It’s truly been quite a year.
In UNITY’s first annual report, we want to show you what made not only this last year special, challenging, and everything in between but a brief snapshot of UNITY’s growth since relocating its headquarters to Mesa, Arizona in 2013.
We’re proud to share with you:
- UNITY’s incredible journey since its inception in 1976!
- Growth in youth council memberships
- Growth in annual conferences
- Insights in fund development
- Growth in social media presence
- Meaningful partnerships
- Youth testimonials
Read the UNITY 2019 Annual Report hereIn light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we decided not to distribute paper copies this year. It’s been an amazing year. And you have been a big part of it. Thank you for your feedback—both validating and constructive—as we collaborate and grow together.Wishing you good health and perseverance,
Mary Kim Titla