The 2016-2017 Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship Program recruiting process is now open. Please share this information with eligible individuals.
GBAM Diversity Campus Recruitment has launched their recruiting process for the 2016-2017 Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship Program. The Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship Program will award merit-based fellowships to Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, military veterans, LGBT, students with disabilities and women entering business school in Fall 2016.
Successful candidates will receive:
- $40,000 of total tuition and fees towards your first year MBA Program expenses
- A paid summer internship at the end of your first year of study with Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Banking and Markets businesses including: Investment Banking, Public Finance or Research
- The opportunity to receive further funding towards total tuition and fees for the second year of your MBA program upon successful completion of the GBAM Summer Associate Program
Below is the direct application link for the Fellowship Program. Please note, the application deadline for this Program will be Sunday, May 29 by 11:59pm.
Application Link: Global Banking and Markets MBA Diversity Fellowship Program
Have Questions? Contact GBAM Diversity Campus Recruiting: [email protected]
For more information on DAN:
- New York Chapter SharePoint for news on events, initiatives and upcoming calendar of events in New York City.
- DAN NY Website for details on mission, objectives and programs.
- Reach out to DAN New York Leadership team
DAN (Disability Advocacy Network) – New York
Bank of America N.A. Member FDIC © 2016 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.