Join us for an informational webinar!
Share this webinar with those in your community to further explain the purpose of the YYA survey, benefits, and incentives. Your participation and shared stories in the Impacts Study will help create affirming spaces for all Native youth to thrive.
Webinar Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Time: 3pm PST // 6pm EST
Join Us Live at 3pm: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86262388280
For more information contact: Greg Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth and Young Adult Covid-19 Impacts Study FAQs:
- Who: All Native Youth 14-24
- What: A survey to understand the Native Youth experience during Covid19
- When: Sign up by September 15, 2021 Survey #1 sent by email after signing up and Survey #2 Six (6) months later
- Where: Online Survey UNITY website www.unityinc.org
- How: Click Here
- Why: To develop tools to better serve the needs of Native Youth wellness
- Incentive: Sign up Pizza Party (Gift card for 4 or more Youth who sign up) Survey #1 Earn $30 for your time – Take survey will be sent to you by email. Then take Survey #2 six months later, to earn $15 for your time.
In an effort to understand the experiences young people are having during the COVID-19 pandemic so that we can develop tools to help better serve their health throughout this pandemic.
UNITY partner’s aim to be inclusive with the Youth and Young Adult COVID-19 impacts study to be inclusive of stories from the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and two-spirit (LGBTQ2S+) community. This webinar will further explain the purpose of the survey, benefits, and incentives.
Join us for an informational webinar! Take action as allies and LGBTQ2S+ persons, ages 14-24. No matter how we identify, we have a part to play as youth advocates. Your participation and shared stories in the Impacts Study will help create affirming spaces for all Native youth to thrive.