Free Online INDIGital Coding Course – Now Open
Want to learn how to mix digital technology and traditional knowledge?
INDIGital uses technology as way of healing and igniting the spirit of Indigenous communities to engage and reclaim digital technology. Participants will learn how to connect critical technology, traditional knowledge, and Indigenous futurisms during this week-long online coding class.
- October 19-November 6, 5pm-8pm (EST time)
- Must be available Monday through Friday
- *This course is offered free of charge
- Open to anyone 15-35 years of age
- MUST have access to tablet/computer and WIFI