Do you know any Native artists ages 14-24? Enter to win Cash Prizes for your art! Both Hand-drawn or computer illustrations are accepted for this challenge. The posters should encourage other youth to share their pandemic experiences by taking the Youth and Young Adult (YYA) COVID-19 Impacts Study. Every Native youth had a different experience with Covid-19. This poster is a way for artists to share their story through art.
Deadline: September 5, 2021
First Place: wins $250
Second Place: wins $150
Third Place: wins $100
Poster Design Concept:
When thinking about what your poster look like, ask yourself the following questions.
- What was my pandemic experience?
- What was it like for Native youth during the pandemic?
- What creative ways did Natives create to cope with the pandemic?
- The pandemic is not over, how can we encourage Native youth to stay safe?
- How was the pandemic different for Native youth?
- What is unique to the Native youth pandemic experience?
Share your answers to these questions through your art by submitting a poster design to UNITY.
- Native youth must be between the ages of 14 to 24 years old
- Posters can be hand-drawn or comuter illustrated
- All designs must be original art
- Each poster must include the following words:
“Share your Pandemic Experiences with UNITY” – OR –
“Take the Youth and Young Adult (YYA) COVID-19 Impacts Study”
- Each person can submit up to 3 designs that will count as 3 seperate entries into the contest.
However, 3 different people will win the cash prizes.